As of 1 September 2017, Ashford Arts Centre offers membership plans for children and youth (age 4 to 25). Adults may take short term courses through Kent Adult Education or join specific clubs in music, theatre, film etc… without becoming a member of the AAC.
Single Child – Click Here: Single £25.00 a month OR Click Here: Single £150 paid twice a year
Multiple Siblings (more than 2 children) – Click Here: Family £50.00 a month (must live at the same address). TWICE A YEAR Click Here: Family £300 paid twice a year
WHAT YOU GET: (Not all items on this list are part of the Basic Membership Plan)
Basic Membership Plan
- Group piano lessons
- Group singing and musical theatre (theatrical dance and song)
- Group music ensemble lessons (any instrument and/or voice)
- Small group introduction to piano lessons (7 Chords)
Alls Benefits/Clubs/Classes at the AAC
- Participate in a range of community group activities
- film shoots
- music clubs
- Adult and Youth Theatre Groups
- Language Club
- recording sessions
- voice-over/acting workshops
- create and watch original films
- participate in our festivals
- free access to events
- discounts on ticketed events
- Invitations to member-only events
- Best of all, you’re helping to keep our non-profit arts project ticking along. Sign up to become a member of the AAC here.
Arts Centre Club Memberships are payable monthly by direct debit. We follow the Kent County Schools calendar, but have a smaller range of activities running during school holiday’s. Membership fees are annual, paid monthly. There is no contract, but please keep in mind that we are a small charity and your membership fee keeps us going, even when you go on holiday.
Members receive free access to weekly piano lessons, choir, arts groups, basic film and production training and performance opportunities. Members will also receive discounts on extended daycare and holiday camps and some qualifications.